Does Your Well Look Like This?
Open Well Casing with No Pump
- Open casings are a hand operated water pump installers dream. Clearance isn’t an issue for an open well pump and there are no tricky work-arounds required to deal with existing plumbing.
- As long as the water pump casing is 4” or larger, FloJak hand operated water pumps will easily slip right into place temporarily or permanently.
- A temporary installation will be accomplished using the mounting bracket that comes standard with every FloJak. The opening will be covered with the poly-canvas well-bonnet which also comes with every FloJak system.
- Permanent FloJak hand operated water pump installation will be accomplished using a well-seal. Well seals consist of two round disks which sandwich a flexible rubber donut in the middle.
- The lower disk is threaded so that when the four bolts on top are tightened, the disks squeeze the donut which expands out against the inside walls of the open well pump casing. This locks the seal like a plug inside the casing, and locks and seals the FloJak well water pump in place securely.
- Well pump seals come in all common sizes with the appropriately sized holes, and may be purchased at FloJak.com or any plumbing supply house, and most home centers, for under $40.